2015 Baseball Awards
2015 BASEBALL PLAYERS OF THE WEEK
- March 23, 2015
- Pitcher of the Week
- Tyler Mark - Concordia
- Junior - 6-2 - Pitcher - Los Angeles, Calif.
- Tyler Mark pitched in all five games for No. 18-ranked Concordia last week, collecting two wins and three saves, without allowing a single hit. The junior pitcher finished all five games and was unhittable with eight strikeouts and only two walks in 5.1 innings of work. Mark entered on multiple occasions with inherited runners and made sure the Eagles went a perfect 5-0 on the week. He leads the NAIA and GSAC in saves with 11.
- Player of the Week
- William Barring - Westmont
- Senior - 6-1 - Centerfielder - Tustin, Calif.
- William Barring led No. 13 Westmont offensively to a 3-1 record for the week. He was 8-for-14 (.571) at the plate with 4 runs, 2 doubles, a home run and 7 RBI. The senior center fielder had 2 hits, 3 walks and 3 stolen bases in the win against William Jessup. He hit .500 (6-for-12) with 5 RBI as the Warriors took the series with San Diego Christian 2-1.