The NAIA announced qualifiers for the National Championships for the fall sports, and athletes representing 14 GSAC teams and six different schools begin competing Saturday, November 19, in men's & women's cross country, men's & women's soccer and volleyball.
WOMEN'S CROSS COUNTRY - Watch free video streaming at NAIA Network.
--National Championship at North Farm Cross Country Course in Elsah, IL - Saturday, November 19, 8:30 a.m. (PST)
- BIOLA - Led by Lyndee Dawson, the No. 2-ranked Eagles captured the GSAC Championship and an automatic berth to Nationals.
- THE MASTER'S - The Mustangs, with a second place GSAC finish, were the first at-large team selected to compete in the event.
- WESTMONT - The Warriors received the fifth out of a total 10 at-large bids.
- ARIZONA CHRISTIAN - By finishing 12th at the conference meet, Kaylee Franks earned the right to represent the Firestorm at the national event.
MEN'S CROSS COUNTRY
- Watch free video streaming at NAIA Network
.--National Championship at North Farm Cross Country Course in Elsah, IL - Saturday, November 19, 9:30 a.m. (PST)
- THE MASTER'S - The Mustangs was the third-ranked team in the GSAC, but they pulled off the upset and won the conference meet to earn an automatic bid to the national event.
- BIOLA - The Eagles tied Westmont for second at the GSAC meet and received the second at-large bid to the national meet.
- WESTMONT - The Warriors were selected as the third at-large team to earn a spot.
- VANGUARD - The Lion trio of Zach DeAtley, Zach Hunt and Jeronimo Brita, qualified as individual runners at nationals by finishing among the top 15 (5th, 6th and 14th respectively) at the GSAC Championship who were not on a qualifying team.
--Opening Rounds on Saturday, November 19; winners advance to Seacrest Soccer Complex in Delray Beach, FL - Nov. 28 - Dec. 3
- MENLO - As the GSAC Tournament Champion, the Oaks earned the conference's automatic bid to nationals and will travel to Corban University in Salem, Oregon.
--Opening Rounds on Saturday, November 19; winners advance to Orange Beach Sportsplex in Orange Beach, AL - Nov. 28 - Dec. 3
- VANGUARD - The Lions earned a spot in nationals by virtue of winning the GSAC Tournament and will host Marymount California in the Opening Round.
- BIOLA - The Eagles received the first at-large spot and will host Northwest College from Washington.
- WESTMONT - The Warriors were given the third at-large berth and will welcome Carroll College from Montana to Santa Barbara.
--Opening Rounds on Saturday, November 19; winners advance to Tyson Events Center in Sioux City, Iowa - Nov. 2 - Dec. 3
- WESTMONT - The Warriors are the NAIA's No. 1 team and own a perfect 31-0 record. As a top-20 seed, they automatically advance to the final site. After pool play, the top two teams from each pool will compete in a single-elimination bracket.
- BIOLA - The Eagles received an at-large bid and will host La Sierra University in the NAIA National Championship Opening Round. The winner will move on to the final site.
For more information, go to NAIA Postseason Tracker.