KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA) announced the 2014 NAIA Men's and Women's Tennis All-America teams. Honorees were selected by the NAIA All-America committee, with 16 student-athletes being named to both the first and second teams per sport.
A total of eight GSAC athletes were named All-Americans, six first team and two second team, and six others received Honorable Mention.
Women's Tennis All-Americans:
- Juliet Labarthe, Vanguard - 1st Team
- Lauren Stratman, Westmont - 1st Team
- Kathryn Ashford, Biola - 2nd Team
- Sophie Angner, Vanguard - 2nd Team
Men's Tennis All-Americans:
- Tim Goranson, Westmont - 1st Team
- Stefan Kilchhofer, Vanguard - 1st Team
- Roger Muri, Vanguard - 1st Team
- Christian Wickenhauser, Concordia - 1st Team
For a complete list of GSAC honors for the 2014 season, use the links below:
For the complete NAIA releases and lists of honorees,